Come and join one of the fastest growing SAP Partners in the UK. See our SAP Business One jobs below
Current Positions To Join Our Team
Digital Demand Executive (DDE)
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
An exciting new opportunity has now arisen to join our team in our Weybridge office. The social selling executive will play a critical role in generating new qualified pipeline opportunities for our sales team using a range of online tools, techniques and channels. This is an ideal position for anybody looking to enter the software sales sector.
Activities will include, but not be exclusive to:
- Using digital tools and channels, such as digital prospecting, video communication, social selling and social listening, to generate opportunities and qualify customer interests
- Aligning with business development executives, and once qualified, passing the opportunity to sales to drive the sales process
- Working with the marketing manager to follow up any inbound leads, nurture prospects and to evolve these into new business opportunities
- Proactively delivering new marketing campaigns via social channels to extend Seidor’s position as a world leader in IT services
- Developing industry and / or product expertise to generate customer interest and serve as an influencer and thought leaders to enhance the Seidor brand
Candidates must be customer focused and have an understanding and empathy of the needs and requirements of small to mid-sized business stakeholders.
It is essential to the role to have a strategic and detailed understanding, a strong initiative and deep understanding of how best to leverage social and web media to impact business leaders to become a trusted advisor.
The ideal candidate will be committed, enthusiastic, pro-active and passionate about driving demand for our award-winning services and be comfortable using social channels or have experience working in either a telemarketing or telesales environment. In return, you will benefit from working closely alongside some SAP Business One’s leading professionals within the Seidor Group. This offers a platform for personal and professional growth.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Generating and qualifying leads via digital prospecting and telemarketing
- Passing qualified opportunities to sales for sales stage execution
- Regularly reviewing lead/opportunity pipeline and progression
- Delivery of thought-provoking messages and materials to influence key stakeholders
- Re-energizing leads back into an active sales cycle
- Managing and entering leads into the customer relationship management application
- Delivering weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reviews based on set key performance indicators
- Participating in activities to enhance digital demand generation and product/solution skills
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to network and access decision makers using various mediums
- The ability to engage and educate key stakeholders
- The ability to be active across multiple social platforms to generate leads
- A friendly and confident presence on the phone
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Energetic and KPI focused
It is desired that the ideal candidate will have:
- One year’s sales experience with an understanding and knowledge of new digital demand topics and techniques
- Proven success in engaging with decision makers online, in person and via telemarketing
- An ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of working in a fast-past environment and exceeding KPIs
Location: Weybridge, Surrey, or home-based, depending on location
Job Type: Permanent
We are searching for a talented individual with at least 3 years’ experience of SAP Business One, as well as other technical skills including SQL query writing, HANA familiarity, Crystal Report exposure and skills with Boyum-IT B1 Usability Package (B1UP) and Codeless Platforms BPA aka TaskCentre.
You should be a confident communicator who can manage client communications effectively, and work closely with both third-party partners and colleagues across the Seidor group.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience as a SAP Business One consultant or a “super user” from an end client looking to move into a partner (around 3+ years’ experience)
- Crystal Reports
- SQL query language
- Have a drive for success
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Have a strong focus on customer service and excellence
- Responding to inbound support queries
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server / database management (advantageous)
- Good skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM and help desk systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our UK team is made up of many of the SAP B1 sectors’ most experienced people and, with an ever-expanding customer base, we are looking for another SAP Consultant to join our Support Team to provide world class support to our clients. You will have the opportunity to gain leading training and mentoring and we support and reward our people for ideas, contribution, continued learning, upskilling and development. We are a very close and strong, skilled team and this is what sets us apart from others. We offer excellent training opportunities and career progression to other roles.
Although Seidor’s head office is in Weybridge, Surrey, the successful candidate can be based remotely and can work from home.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Contact end users to assist with the resolution of tickets raised
- Monitor and update the support ticketing system (training will be provided)
- Work closely with other members of the support team to share knowledge and find resolutions efficiently
- Analyse and resolve functional issues that arise post implementation by identifying problems, researching answers, and providing advice and assistance accordingly
- Educate clients and explain features and functionality of the SAP Business One software application, as well as providing business process advice
- Continue product expertise by updating job knowledge, education, training, and product/process documentation
- Manage client relations by providing business and systems expertise, build on strong relationships with our customers key personnel
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
We are looking for someone with previous experience as a SAP Business One consultant from either a UK SAP Partner background with a support or delivery role, or a skilled end-user from a SAP Business One site. The successful candidate will work closely with the rest of the Support Team to ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- SAP Business One certification or be prepared to gain SAP certification
- Experience working with Boyum-IT B1UP and/or Codeless Platforms BPA (aka Orbis TaskCentre) is desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Interest and aptitude for technology
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities
- Able to work independently and to work as part of a multi-cultural (virtual) team
- Self-motivated, industrious and has the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated interpersonal and team-work abilities
- SQL query writing (basic/intermediate) is highly advantageous as this is a technical support consultant role
What do we look for in our staff?
- Our customers are our highest priority. It is vital that our team works hard towards ensuring that customers’ systems are working efficiently to improve their business performance. We take responsibility as a team to provide the best service to our customers.
Keen to learn
- Learning and education are key to our business. We need candidates with the intellectual curiosity to adopt our educational and innovative culture. The more we know, the better the service we provide.
- Team players
- We believe the best way to achieve results is to work together. At Seidor we work collaboratively: we support each other and share our knowledge. We work with each other, our suppliers and our customers as partners.
- We recruit individuals who are motivated by success. We reward your achievements and promote on merit.
- Energy and enthusiasm
- We set high standards for ourselves to achieve results for our customers. Ideal candidates will have the energy and enthusiasm to cope well with pressure and meet deadlines and goals.