Come and join one of the fastest growing SAP Partners in the UK. See our SAP Business One jobs below
Current Positions To Join Our Team
Digital Demand Executive (DDE)
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting new opportunity has now arisen to join our growth division. The Digital Demand Executive (DDE) will play a critical role in generating new qualified pipeline opportunities for our sales team.
Activities will include, but not be exclusive to:
- Using digital tools and channels, such as digital prospecting, video communication, social selling and social listening, to generate opportunities and qualify customer interests
- aligning with business development executives, and once qualified, passing the opportunity to sales to drive the sales process
- aligning with the marketing manager to follow up any inbound leads, nurture prospects and to evolve these into new business opportunities
- proactively organise and deliver new digital campaigns to extend Seidor’s position as a world leader in IT services
- developing industry and / or product expertise to generate customer interest and serve as an influencer and thought leaders to enhance the Seidor brand
Candidates must be customer focused and have an understanding and empathy of the needs and requirements of small to mid-sized business stakeholders.
It is essential to the role to have a strategic and detailed understanding, a strong initiative and deep understanding of how best to leverage social and web media to impact business leaders to become a trusted advisor.
The DDE must be committed, enthusiastic, pro-active and passionate about driving demand for our award-winning services. In return, you will benefit from working closely alongside some SAP Business One’s leading professionals within the Seidor Group. This offers a platform for personal and professional growth.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Generating and qualify leads via digital prospecting, email campaigns, and telemarketing
- Pass qualified opportunities to sales for sales stage execution
- Regularly review lead/opportunity pipeline and progression
- Delivery of though-provoking messages and materials to influence key stakeholders
- Re-energising leads back into an active sales cycle
- Managing and entering leads into the customer relationship management application
- Delivering weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reviews based on set key performance indicators
- Participate in activities to enhance digital demand generation and product/solution skills
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to network and access decision makers using various mediums
- A deep understanding of market insights to engage with stakeholders
- Business judgement and the confidence to make recommendations to business leaders
- The ability to be active across multiple social platforms to generate leads
- A solid understanding of business management software, ERP and SAP solutions
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Energetic and KPI focused
It is desired that the ideal DDE candidate will have:
- Marketing or sales experience with an understanding and knowledge of new digital demand topics and techniques
- Proven success in engaging with decision makers online, in person and via telemarketing
- An ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of working in a fast-past environment and exceeding KPIs
What do we look for in our staff?
- Our customers are our highest priority. It is vital that our team works hard towards ensuring that customers’ systems are working efficiently to improve their business performance. We take responsibility as a team to provide the best service to our customers.
Keen to learn
- Learning and education are key to our business. We need candidates with the intellectual curiosity to adopt our educational and innovative culture. The more we know, the better the service we provide.
- Team players
- We believe the best way to achieve results is to work together. At Seidor we work collaboratively: we support each other and share our knowledge. We work with each other, our suppliers and our customers as partners.
- We recruit individuals who are motivated by success. We reward your achievements and promote on merit.
- Energy and enthusiasm
- We set high standards for ourselves to achieve results for our customers. Ideal candidates will have the energy and enthusiasm to cope well with pressure and meet deadlines and goals.