Come and join one of the fastest growing SAP Partners in the UK. See our SAP Business One jobs below
Current Positions To Join Our Team
We are looking for an experienced consultant to work on ERP implementation projects. The role is ideal for Accountants or Business Solution Consultants with experience in SAP Business One, Sage, Netsuite, Microsoft or similar ERPs. This role will be challenging and stimulating. Seidor work predominantly with SMEs and large enterprise subsidiaries. Individual clients have between five and 200 ERP system users.
You will need to be confident working alone for smaller projects and in teams for larger or more complicated projects. You will need to have good problem solving skills in order to develop practical solutions from customers’ business requirements. You may be required to gather information on requirements, and functional and technical specifications. This may require the conduction of workshops and the use of business analysis skills. You may instead take on more of a technical role, focusing on integration, business intelligence and even development. You will be involved in the whole ERP implementation cycle, from project management to system configuration and from data migration to go-live and support. Cross training to SAP Business One and industry solutions will be provided.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- ideally from an accounting, ICT or engineering background
- confident and presentable
- comfortable with business processes and terminology
- very good at engaging and working with people across all levels of an organisation
Travel is an essential. Full UK drivers license required.
Positions are available immediately.
Based: Surrey, UK
Role type: Permanent
Description: Seidor is one of the world’s leading SAP Business One implementation partners. We work predominately with SMEs and large enterprise subsidiaries. Typically, our clients have between five and 200 ERP system users and are innovating to accommodate periods of growth.
Seidor is one of the world’s leading SAP Business One implementation partners. We work predominately with SMEs and large enterprise subsidiaries. Typically, our clients have between five and 200 ERP system users and are innovating to accommodate periods of growth.
Due to our own prolonged period of growth, we are recruiting an experienced IT / ERP Project Coordinator to assist in the coordination of the company’s SAP Business One consultants with related services in our customer base.
You will be liaising with customers, in-house consultants and any other third-party involved in the project to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
The Project Coordinator should have experience working in a similar role, ideally within a software house environment:
- Experience in working with any IT-related system environment is acceptable
- Any ERP knowledge will be beneficial, specifically SAP Business One
- You must be a well organised and assertive individual who works effectively in a busy environment
The Project Coordinator will be involved in the following:
- Act as a liaison between all parties involved in the projects
- Coordinating in-house consultants’ diaries
- Produce project plans and project reports
- Maintaining relationships with customers and keeping them informed on project updates and milestones
- Organise meetings, coordinate travel and accommodation for project team members
- Attending kick off meetings for larger customers
Initially this would be an office-based role in our Surrey headquarters. But depending on experience, it may develop into a home-based position.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this ERP Project Coordinator position.
What do we look for in our staff?
- Our customers are our highest priority. It is vital that our team works hard towards ensuring that customers’ systems are working efficiently to improve their business performance. We take responsibility as a team to provide the best service to our customers.
Keen to learn
- Learning and education are key to our business. We need candidates with the intellectual curiosity to adopt our educational and innovative culture. The more we know, the better the service we provide.
- Team players
- We believe the best way to achieve results is to work together. At Seidor we work collaboratively: we support each other and share our knowledge. We work with each other, our suppliers and our customers as partners.
- We recruit individuals who are motivated by success. We reward your achievements and promote on merit.
- Energy and enthusiasm
- We set high standards for ourselves to achieve results for our customers. Ideal candidates will have the energy and enthusiasm to cope well with pressure and meet deadlines and goals.