Come and join one of the fastest growing SAP Partners in the UK. See our SAP Business One jobs below
Current Positions To Join Our Team
Location: Weybridge, Surrey (Remote Working Available)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Seidor is the world’s largest SAP Business One partner globally. The Seidor Group supports more than 3,200 SAP Business One customers from our 62 offices in 32 countries. We enjoy a reputation for delivering world-class integrated business management solutions into all types of growing small to mid-size organisations.
Our values are ingrained in all that we do and have been reflected with numerous awards – the latest being the SAP Pinnacle Award for SAP’s No.1 ERP Partner of the Year 2020 (small and midsize companies).
About the Role
An exciting new opportunity has now arisen to join our UK team of experts. The Senior ERP Sales Executive will play a crucial role in building relationships with potential customers and control and manage key stages during the sales cycle.
Activities will include, but not be exclusive to:
- Qualifying potential opportunities and having an in-depth understanding the full product and services range offered by Seidor to determine whether requirements can be met
- Conducting requirements gathering exercises and working with solution architects to help create proposals and sales demonstrations for prospects
- Planning and execution of a sales plans and proposals for each qualified opportunity
- Attending regular sales meetings and to update the company’s internal CRM solution
- Generating and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities
The ideal candidate will be committed, enthusiastic, pro-active and passionate about closing new business opportunities. In return, you will benefit from working for one of the UK’s leading SAP Business One partners. The role offers a platform for both personal and professional growth alongside some of the world’s leading SAP experts.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Be comfortable in leading complex or prolonged ERP sales opportunities
- Experienced in communicating to CXO-level prospects and delivering effective sales presentations
- Be positive, energetic and have a strong work and team ethic
- Deliver solutions that are creative and imaginative to help address prospects’ challenges
- Be Honest, dependable and reliable
- Show confidence and commitment to maximise sales opportunities
It is desired that the ideal candidate will have:
- A full UK driving license
- A proven track record in selling enterprise solutions in to small or mid-sized organisations across the UK
- Knowledge of a range of SAP solutions and cloud services, as well as other IT-associated software
How to Apply
Please click the button below and enter the job role into the subject line. Please attach your CV along with a cover letter outlining the reasoning behind your application.
What do we look for in our staff?
- Our customers are our highest priority. It is vital that our team works hard towards ensuring that customers’ systems are working efficiently to improve their business performance. We take responsibility as a team to provide the best service to our customers.
Keen to learn
- Learning and education are key to our business. We need candidates with the intellectual curiosity to adopt our educational and innovative culture. The more we know, the better the service we provide.
- We believe the best way to achieve results is to work together. At Seidor we work collaboratively: we support each other and share our knowledge. We work with each other, our suppliers and our customers as partners.
- We recruit individuals who are motivated by success. We reward your achievements and promote on merit.
Energy and enthusiasm
- We set high standards for ourselves to achieve results for our customers. Ideal candidates will have the energy and enthusiasm to cope well with pressure and meet deadlines and goals.
Learn More About SAP Business One From Seidor
Talk With One Of Our Team
Seidor has the UK’s leading product experts. We’re always available to answer any questions. Call one of our helpful team on 01932 212 777.