SAP Business One Customer Relationship Management
Build better relationships and close more opportunities
Grow your business by keeping your customers happy and win more deals to help you become more profitable. Use the integrated set of CRM tools in SAP Business One to focus on your best opportunities and to improve standards of customer satisfaction to guarantee high retention rates.
SAP Business One is filled with essential integrated customer relations management tools. Features include functionality to manage and monitor your pipeline, customer service and support and business partner management tools.
The integration of opportunity management, sales, marketing and support processes are integrated in one application meaning your business to have clear insight into orders, invoices and forecasts. SAP Business One’s mobile tools mean your field sales tools have anytime, anywhere access to important information stored in your database and to make remote updated instantly. Users can also use the solution’s Microsoft Outlook integration to import and synchronise data between the two applications.
Core Sales and Customer Relationship Management tools in SAP Business One
- Create, distribute and analyse marketing campaigns
- Monitor and manage sales opportunities through different sales cycles
- Quickly generate important sales documents using pre-built templates
- Make real-time product availability checks
- Generate detailed sales reports
- Manage and maintain prospect and customer data
- Store and update balances, credit lines, opportunities and open orders in one dashboard
- View and sync contacts created in Microsoft Outlook
- Easily switch data from master records to relevant transactions instantly
- Store warranty and service contracts
- Complete purchasing planning tasks using MRP wizard
- Create, store and access product knowledge database
- Process, monitor and track service calls
Want to see how the sales and CRM features in SAP Business One work and interact with each other? Arrange a demo today with one of our product experts.
Download a Brochure
Fill in a few details below and the download will begin automatically.
Please note only professional email domains are accepted.
Find out more about SAP Business One Customer Relationship Management
Create dynamic marketing campaigns to drive lead generation
Create and update individual records for your business partners
Store important service agreements and warranty contracts within a single database